Wednesday, May 2

Cheung Chau Trip , it is Sun-Po-Day



01.05.07/ Cheung Chau Trip , it is Sun-Po-Day..lol..

had the cheungchau trip / East-end brewery with Lolo to pre-celebrate her bday.

I ate lots : 1/2 boot-jai-go, 1/3 Guai-Fa-Go, 1/2 Chicken Stripes Salad + Orange Lemon Juice, 1pc Mango Sticky rice Ball, 1bowl Mango Bean curd with Jelly , 1/3 Chimay Red, 2/5 Chicken Salad, 1/3 Half-slab of Rib with French Fries. Soooooo fullll...........

we hanged around . went to temple again and prey, asking "chim" again ( we did tat last year w/ yancy, lolo and bf) I asked for myself first. Chim No. 93 AGAIN ~ its same with last year..... mm..it is not very bad one, but the god tell me i should 退而思之, 以靜制動
And I asked abt my bf. His chim is better than me...
the story juz like: He was born in a very kind-heart family, god will protect him all the time. but those bad luck from last year winter transmit to this spring time, whereas the good luck will come in final but it take much time in this spring. After tat, his 貴人will ride a very good horse will reach him quicky and give hima hand... So he will get treasure and all can save it up.

And we asked some fortune thru my face too. wahaha, i can get a very good marriage , if his life / career is not very good before the marriage,but he still can have a great life after married with ME..wahaha ..." Wong Fu " ma~ wahaha meanwhile he said my life is very very good after 35years-old.
My character..he said i m quite lofty, picky ( but its good thing, isnt it ?) , wilful and intelligent. :)

I m the water and U are the wood, right ? hehe

After that, we saw there s a little kitten inside the cage which for sell.... Lolo bought it in final, lolo named it SiuSiu...... wahah, i m her god-mom... she was ssooooo naughty, and i didnt know how to catch the kitten, and her sharp claw....%(@*
Dou Hai Sai Sai Ho d.... (i get used to catch my little-fattie-doggie-sai-sai, but not that tiny kitten )



We really had a great time.
*Hope u like it. i luv the time without aim.

p.s. Bye-ras-see, hey pls going to my album and get Lolo's individual pic.. (and pls let me know which photo of us was set as ur cellphone wallpaper. lol )

No comments: