Saturday, May 26

A.Buyer Search

dinner*/ CW colleagues

I can sense They all wanna me back into the industry.
But i still wanna play around =p


Zoe talked about Dior Assistant Buyer. XDDD
I DO. I REALLY DO.
I will come to assist no matter wat, coz it is the first step to become buyer this challenging but crucial post ..
And the most important is ' tats Dior ' .. lol...

*but i reli not expect i can get that, but this made me think i can searching Assistant Buyer as the next job.


都係challenging的工作岩我多d.. hehe

p.s. I think i will ditch her tonight.umm.. tats is not wat i wish coz i date her at the first moment. But i m really scared, i knew i will not very nice to her if she said sth non-sense.
And her intensive callss, her intensive dating....
There is 2 different world. How can i deal with this issue ?

No comments: