Sunday, May 20

one week gone

One week gone.

7:00 p.m.

back from china with windy and kenny.
i think i did wat i can and wat i want, juz keep update him where i had been to. before drink, after drink, going to massage center.. i did all i can,

i didnt received any sms back.
no sms to ask me to take care, no sms to tell me he had reached the hotel and sleep, no sms to tell me he was missing me....
no sms whatsoever. no one care.

i was worried he was not safe over there, windy had comforted me tat there's a very safe place and she should knew if they got sth happened.
i holded my cellphone for the whole nite to sleep last nite. nightmare even i slept on the coach. i give a hope to myself. "shasha, network should be sux and cant receive any sms from hk and oversea, you will get those txt when u back H.K. " unfortunately, i got my frd's sms, that should be the most saddest sms i get today.

3:00pm. on the way to h,k, -cellphone shut cuz of ran out of battery
good job. i dun need to check with my sms inbox from time to time. no expectation then.


7:40 p.m.

home. charging my cell now and no sms still ....
i txt him.. and he apologized and he said he had forget to charge his cellphone. he stayed inside the hotel for the whole day and he swam.
i feel myself stupid. i think i had expected too much.
he seems forget wat he promised before.

stupid me stupid me stupid me stupid me stupid me stupid me