Monday, April 30

27&28&29

*like Mon. morning quite much coz i really get some spare time to do my own stuff...lol...

27-04-07 (Fri) / Bf's Family nite.
Dinner with bf family at his home ( egg white under those crab, yumyum) . And i get the pie in citysuper for the nite's dessert too (but the taste is juz NORMAL )
My mood was very nice too. dinner, and watching TV with bf... half of Chicago & half of 父子.
Loved bein hugged by the big body till sleep... it is warm and sweet...dun leave me away my biggie tummy......

i knew he was happy, juz thru his smile.. and i luv his smile....

28-04-07 (Sat) / Luv it.
Drink tea at Jumbo Boat (he planned it ) .... wahhaha....tats my second time to been there in my life..we need to reach there by boat . its kinda hilarious. And we planned to pretend as the tourist too. i juz holding the camera wheras bf juz holding the tennis racket ..=.=
Ate lots and chat alot., all dim sum are quite tasteful and we almost FINISH them alll ,wahaha... thank you for ordering Fung-Jao-Pai-Qui-Faan , i like the rice as well as that bowl too...

After that, we join Ivan and his frd to play tennis, i didnt prepare the sportwear so i juz sitting outside the court and play my Tennis too ( Tat's virtual tennis, keke).But i really wanna join tennis next time, its seems fun... After that, we had the Bowling, TOP 3 in 7 ppl...not bad not bad.. wakakkaka

And after tat, Join windy those pal at CWB. have a casual dinner. Meanwhile my sis juz phone me .. 20th Jul . Alrite, i m really looking forward to ur coming back ~ Let's sing ( u should start listening those current Canton Pop now ) and i really wanna have a very nice chat in some place nice.. come on....
(Hey, will you go Brighton before u back ? juz let me know..........)

Have Peanuts & Brooklyn beer / Forris chocolate with bf ( Leon had refused to join Kenny those pal's drinking party ). We watched the Football match in the bar. and we chatted too. start to know his true thinking about his trip & sth related to his basketball game - I can sure he is Leo type.
His thoughts juz like mine, esp. he have a desire to excel. he need accomplishment, needs appreciation from others and he dun like gigantic pressure...mm.. i can sure he can do a great job in the trip coz he must not want to make others down.....

Durin the time. sth funny / bad happen.
my hair was stainned by those cream (from our dessert) and those gunk are on bf's shirt too. tats my long hair fault, but my mood cant be even better. still Laughing and making jokes...lol.
we leave the place... glad that u had asked me.

u knew me and i knew u.

29-04-07 ( Sun) / TW Mahjong day. & FOB Playoff.
wake up early and had a very nice and intense chat with my dad. After that, i came to bf's place and waiting for the mj game.but i luv the moment before the game.. the time should be like : Aunt using his Laptop, i m playing psp , bf watching TV... both 3 of us do different things but we still chatting for sth...hehe
Aunt Nancy reached and we start to play the MJ. Aunt Nancy is really really funny, she still can win the game even she didnt stop talking...mmm... i loss the game again, and i think it s the worst performace for me.. coz i can juz win 2 games and lost almost 300 bucks in only almost 3 hours...
BF juz the biggest winner ......80 Fans.. (but aunt didnt get my money in final even i said tats is tuition fee lei...)

Rushed to Venue and be the big fans again. But the funniest thing when we discuss how to reach the place: we got several plans and we discussed it one by one. although tat seems a normal daily stuff, it s important to me ,it made me know his way of thinking.
I do believe his thoughts is not run tat fast and smooth, but he thoughts much detailed. juz like he will think we can go there by Van but his concern the time of waiting. and no. of ppl of wating. the distance between the stop and the venue.It evoke up my thoughts too and i can provide more opinion based on his thoughts....We can made the best choice...And i m really glad is we start to think onto the same matter at the same moment.

The game. not that bad, though they still loss the game, it's not the humuliating score. ..And we should remind that scoring is not the only greatest Achievement. Ur defend Rocks really.
dinner. I luv tat... i got him that shrimp. He got my dishes....lovely couple, don't we? ^.^

After that, Maurice bring me home and we chat again. He gave me more infomation about Basketball... It's time for the Big fan do, i will concentrate on his next game, no chatting and no psp....hehe

**
I m very happy for these days. Its seems u are nothing short of my everything.
And u made me i m still in the heaven.

And i m happy for myself too. i m getting mature.I had expcect my mood will getting lower and lower when the time is coming, But i didn't.(till now) .
My O2 had set the clock of Mumbai, set his departure date on my calender. Searching the Roaming plan. Try to install Mapking to prevade lost on my own...

Maybe 2 months reli upset me, but 3 weeks ...lol.. juz goes by quickly
mm.. i m determined tat i dun want a very fabulous 3-weeks times.
i dun want to worry about me. and i wanna get a fabulous time with him. not with others....
i will waiting
but juz for u only

No comments: