Tuesday, May 29

starting of the 3rd week

it is the start of the 3rd week.. everything comes to normal except i m stay inside my home now, typing this entry coz i had applied the sick leave today.>.< >

THINGS TAT I HAVE DONE IN THE PAST WEEK:
fixed my iPod again, tax repay stuff, finished the 1st season of LOST, Virtual Tennis rank.58, dine with CW colleague, one party, stayed with my family for the whole day, finished For One more day, and starting with My sister's keeper. tidied half of my room ( but i reli dun have energy to tidy up in these 2 days.. )
BUT THE WORST THINGS I HAD DONE IS, i ditched Melolo and Ava this week... sorrrry


p.s. i need to go to see the doctor now. see you soon !

**
26th May.Sms sent:
Guess where i m, i m top of the world, and i saw there s a candy jar from Harrods on one's desk. My memory is flashing back . our first Karaoke. Our first game: U had pick up the right cup mat. and i had pick the right one on tat night too

26th May, sms received:
...i m at the Arabian Seaside, sun is setting..miss u......
...hehe, conrs...want me to wai u ma ..hehe.. open ur mouth la.......


his sms. made me smile all the time. He got improved.. =p
and my sms..wahah, tats my expertise of coz.

No comments: