Thursday, May 10

一時一樣

sent @11:13am >.<

*when i start this relationship, i m not very attached to iti like hang out with friends, party / coffee till 2-3. Or even, i juz stay inside my home and movie.

during this year, i changed alot. I really attached to u attend less activities, seldom meet my friends, I had rearrange all friends's meeting during friday night and weekend to Weeksday.
If they are not available on weeksdays, i will plan for the next week.. i will try not to meet with them during friday nite n weekend.
In fact, i wanna tell is I m really willing to it. i love this kind of life. Do u like this ?and do u think am i sticky ?


sent @12:00noon

Wahhaa, its me again..............................
I can reply my own question now, though, u need to reply those question still... =p

* I like this kind of life, dun feel any boring or sth...i dun wanna get back to the messy life.... so i dun wanna change my current plan, but do u like this currrent things? if u need to do sth important, i will arrange myself ( w/ frd or alone both fine for me ) or i can be with u if it possible... i think u will think like the same, rite? U need to accompany me to study, wahaha
I reli wanna place u on the first priority to meet with during fri. / sat. /sun sometimes ~ will u happy with that ?

*Sticky ? I know i m not .. wahahha. juz i m fat pei sei on myself before.

p.s. i m wearing ur jacket, so warm now ^^




一時一樣.自己答返自己既問題 =.=
想點呢?mm....不過心情好就很好了.

No comments: