Monday, May 21

前傳

7:00 a.m. wake up with a very bad sleep of coz. swelling eyes with slighty headache. but i do wanna sleep again, cuz i need to convert something for my company... need to work very hard today.

after 7:40pm last nite, i thoughts for hours.
i start realize he may upset by me...
1st sms : txt him in sudden tat i was going to china to having the massage on sat. mid-nite.
2nd sms: txt him we might not going to drink cuz we need referree to enter .
3rd sms: txt him we had finished the drink and heading to massage centre.

*he maybe pissed off by my act.
i txt him last night and he admit his mood was being affected even he dont mind i go there. but he was upset since i juz sms him so sudden, said no drink but drink in final. and he fell asleep after rec'd my 3rd sms.

but wat i question is , why didnt he sms after he wake up if he really said he didnt forget me ?
maybe time zone difference reli . i wait for his sms for almost 12 hours. but he didnt send me the sms for juz 4 hours... mmm...

Let's tackle the problem, i dun wanna blame anyone then.
coz i do believe i did sth bad of coz.....
and now, u owe me 1 mins.. =p


*sorry honhon. i m so afraid u forget this tiny me in the other side of the world.

No comments: