Thursday, April 26

everythin' clear

my mood is pretty cool ( although my stomach is weird today )

wind bleeze and sunshine sparkle me up even my sleep is rather bad last night ( i plan i will power-on my air con. every nights ). and i feel happy when i saw those Swan and Ducks on the lake when i on the way to office too.

i like the feeling now.... a very clear status.
3 weeks, it's time to plan my schedule , but still in the progress..^^

dun worry, i m a good gf. wahaha.
And it s a time to do sth for him too.......

* will make some promises before he leave.
19 days to go...i dun afraid to count down the days anymore

maybe its the best gift for our 1.5yr anniversary .
i know i will be good, he will be good.
to consolidate our relationship.

p.s. look at the MV i post , Like a boy by Ciara. Her movement soooo nice. ^^

No comments: