Monday, April 23

seperation

bf may need to go the business trip for 2 months in maximum.it's a v.good chance to him of coz.

2months is not a long period for me really. but i also believe it is not a v.short period of time.
mm.. i didnt tried any similar happen before. I really can't imagine how will my life be.. i believe i will be fine.
i think it is our longest seperate, uno, we didnt seperated for 1 month or even we didnt had any cold war before.
but as my frd said, all things cant be controlled anyway, juz think more positive & try to be more Long-sighted...

I trust him of coz. but i juz feel a bit upset. since i know i must miss him desperately and i know my mood swings more easily when he is not by my side....
But now, i m going to treat its the time to do sth i want but still not make it in final (becoz of time-consuming), like paintiing , meet up my old buddies , watching soap opera at home and joinned yoga class...etc.
meanwhile, i should do sth for my career as well.it s time to learn how to deal with Loniliness. i need to growth up. i know i need to be independent.

mm....maybe this short seperation can lead the great consolidation for our relationship.

p.s. but all uncertainty really piss me off , wish all things can be confirmed a.s.a.p.

14 days to go OR 21 days to go..
hey, i will not counting the days anymore, it will make me upset again.

No comments: