Friday, September 8

so angry

my mom and my aunt from england went to travel to their motherland, so my home juz got few ppl : My dad, my bro jackal and my sai sai
i hang out with my frds past few days, when i back home tonight, what a meeeeessssss...

When i just step into my home, my dog scream miserably and then i saw the dump on the floor..OMG.....saisai seems to tell me
" sha, u are not the good master, u ignore me and i am so sad, it is ur PUNISHMENT "

u know, i m not keen on tidy up the things ( i m not a good housewife indeed) ...but i just squeezing my nose and trying to put "it" into the rubbish bag..
after that, i just feed him dogfood, and i realize that -

NO ONE feed him for past 2 NIGHTS ....ding...
I feed him as soon as i can, he seems so hungry and still licking his plate even nothing inside...i feel sad
I feel guilty, i m not a good master...wuwu....

after that, i need to wash all dirty dishes inside the sink: 3pots, 10plates, 5bowls...etc....those mess are created my dad, not me.....
and later, i put all the dirty clothes into the washing machine, and wait it till drying up and hang it up at the balcony

meanwhile, i realize that :
those clean clothes still accumulating on the sofa. and i TOLD my dad (on mon) that he need tidy it up and put it into the drawers..

it is easy task, huh? why he still do nothing when he is home ....
i can't imagine the suitation if i didnt home tonight.......

ding.....

No comments: