Friday, September 29

the newcomer

when i accept this position, the pressure must getting heavier than before, it s undeniable.
as before, i m assistant, helping my fucking senior. but now, i m independent.

i studied and worked in fashion design field before, but now, i m the graphic gal.
surprised that i got the courage to change to other field
the title changed, environment changed, even my work's nature changed.

these 2 days, damn busy ( although i can off at 7:30pm, i need to squeeze my time out and go to washroom during work time)
i need to amend / revise/ redesign the ex- designer's work, I HATE THAT.....
3 more designs need to hand in during this week, hell......i still didnt have any concept about TRIBAL stuff....paisley, symbol...sucks


" i want to be a graphic designer! " i told to my friends many times since i m studied in polyu ......

AND NOW, I M IN.....
but this bitch just thinking something else : its prospect, its future, my ability, my future..sucks~


p.s. it is 11:00pm, i should searching some reference for that. but now i have NO MOOD..
ng work la, designer need mood to work ga ma........( la, sha's excuse start again ~)

No comments: