Friday, June 30

awake lu

I can't feel myself this 2 weeks , all i can remember are: Frustrated before work , frustrated during work and frustrated after work ( you may say I m depressed all the time)

Suddenly,i seems awaken from those nightmares..
i start to know my short temper do harm/bothered whoI love and care.


To u: thank you for your opinion, it helps.

To u: thank you for your sms and your long-distance call , it s sweet. (u should enjoy ur trip darling...i m touched)
To u: thank you for your help, all the stuff will be wracked if you dont give me a hand
To all of u gals: thank you for the lovely gathering( we talked so many things- our old times, our love affair, Mr. Morgan Stanley..hhehe) , u gals really my best mate ( i m really looking forward to be your bridemaid~~add oil....)
To u: thank you for listen my murmuring , you are my best listener. thank you for your support and your tolerance. you want to cheer me up all the time, i know that

don't worry about me, I will be fine
love you all~

No comments: