Tuesday, August 28

wait & see

It seems I didn't wrote anything for long, but today I got the MOOD even I need to rush my work out now.hehe
mm..
Recently ...

*My sister and Craig left on last sun. night, funny feeling arise when Craig talked with me in msn on morning noon, those 2 guys reach UK already and he get online when they still on the plane at Heathrow..mm... frankly, i do miss them

we met more frequently this year. we got Karaoke for few times, we drank together and being the same team, I helped her to wear her wedding gown on, dinner together, movie together, drink tea with my family together, temple street, Taiwanese Bubble tea, sharing my happiness and sadness..its the happiest times for me, thanksss......
well, we
will meet in Jun next year...


mm.
Last week, i m still struggled about something. Pemissive thinking ?! sometimes i was. But about this happen, i really dun think so cuz my bad thoughts come from the past. I will not thinking like that if theres nothing happened before.

we got in depth discussion on last sat. Honestly, i dun really want to stick into my " i-m-not-okay " situation. I thought for long, its seems not very bad as well. It may drive our recovery faster. drive me to have more confident towards tat . drive me to travel more often. drive him to have more personal time after work with less pressure......

it's not that bad as i think before ...
and i knew i had think too much this time cuz he still not apply yet ..@.@
but at least we had compromise how to deal with that.........

wait & see :D





No comments: