Tuesday, August 7

its too vague, huh?!

Do you believe there's someone on earth will do something harmful but not beneficial to his / her own ? i don't believe it cuz its too moliu and any action he/she made do have some certain of intentions. mmm...but now, i knew i can't get what I want and the only thing i know is tat juz wanna pissed me off.

Do you think its worthy to trust or even drop a single tears when you read those vague passages , which is empty of matters ?
com'on, tats too vague. If these 20months contribution is ruined totally just becoz of tat fucking wordings, oh, wat a shame.

I start to figure out there's so many moliu persons on earth..mm..*



If you want to get the someone's care and love, just trying to be simple. you know what , your whole body will be infected in final by the nasty tool you used. take good care my dear.

p.s thanks, you are the only one to understand tat.
p.s.ii. thank you, my dear think tank





No comments: