Tuesday, August 14

Long Weekend.. but its rains all the time

mm, starting from

10-Aug-07 / Typhoon No.8 Fri.
This is the first Typhoon No.8 in these 2 years. But I didnt have any exciting mood cuz Ar B can't leave his work still. mmm. I stay inside the Sheung Wan Pacific coffee for several hours and met Kenny and Simon. We chatted for few hours and we really think the weather is not bad as observatory said..mmm..its calm with no rains. Ar B came to get me at 10o'clock when we having sushi . He look tired but our mood is better.

But that nite,i got a difficult position: A loose pant plus a pair of adidas inside my bag + a box of springroll made by my mom + umberalla.

11-Aug-07/ Sis*Craig day
Oh, I havent stay with my sister for so many hours for years. mm. we sang karaoke and movie together. We had a great time for the whole day. we didnt feel any embaressment. The movie is The Simpsons. lol.. thats the movie i looked forward for a long time.. we both laughed during the movie and we even can talked about the funny scene during our dessert time.
I still thinking about the " SpiderPig" that song.. hehe

p.s. watched Mr.HK with aunt together, hehe..Aunt and I both question how those Mr.HK can do such things ? mm........

12-Aug-07/ Bball game * Mahjong day
wake up together again and having lunch with Windy and Kenny. And then watching their basketball game. Ar B play quite good. His 3-pt in the last min of the game is definitely cool. I jumped up and clap for him for it.
Later, we went to play Mahjong with his family :) mm.. its is interesting cuz we start know more rules about Taiwan MJ .hehhe


*mm. we got a nice weekend. Ar B treat me nicely and he had put all effort. I m really appreciate it. I know i m recovering now :)
Thanks! 2-weeks is okay for me, but i feel very good when i knew u had did sth for me.

Where is you monkey , Ar B ? did he still playing his Cha-Cha ..hehe

No comments: