Thursday, August 16

mo noi


Troubles* just keep haunting me for couples of months. since June till now...Everything just like running in a circle.

wanna refine Lilian’s word ‘ Unfortunateness love me ’
Dun wanna made any trouble cuz those trouble will coming up and stick with me anyway..
i am so sick about it

When i was pissed by some gal‘s acting, but one other gal juz being pissed by me.
but guys, pls misunderstand that i DIDNT send any unappropriate things to tat guy. And the shadow of ar b juz spread allover my website, album, friendster whatever ....


pls believe what you see and what you hear..........
i m welcome to let you know my personality .

Dear god. bless me please....



I bought the bride-mate dress in final on tuesday night with sis and craig. It's really cheap, i just spend HKD800 and I can get the brand new one
offwhite thick silk gown with pink ribbon, it suits both my tanned skin & my sister's request.... :)


I will pick the dress up on next friday. reli looking forward to it..hehehe

p.s. i will take some photos for you guys :)

No comments: