Friday, June 22

start going up


SaiLow seems like my New DC more than my previous one. he gave me lots of pose this morning =)
...

This week, times flies quickly. i think Holiday on Tue really helps alot .
Uno, i m going to recover lei, i can have a nice sleep most of the night , its should be the first week i can have a nice sleep since bf's Mumbai trip. And i can get my PSP out from those trash and continue my game.

Workload is okay for me, i got something to do meanwhile i still can doing some personal stuff e.g. i can typing my blog and i feel happy last night cuz my chief juz approval the artwork I create by hand. i didnt need to revise again, juz enlarge it and draw it in ai is okay ...Horray!!!

...
Wed. 20.06.07
it s the most nervous nite cuz i reli dun expect i will going to watch the game, so when my bf said " i can make it ! " heartbeat faster and i wanna ditch all guys and going home
Finally, i juz pull myself up and start going to Central and met those guys ( thanks you for support , i feel warm )you can tell i m so nervous juz thru my gesture cuz i m just bitting my finger.
Bf will comfort me from time to time, holding my hand tightly. mm. juz like i m the 3-years-old child who start going to the kindergarden. my dad 's big rough hand juz squeeze my little hand tightly. but this child juz keep thinking ' i m soo nervous , i wanna pee " ( sorry for my woodern to bf too )
I had met my buddy in final. i know she was trying hard to smile to me. and meanwhile she also create some topic to ease the tense. thxx. sorry for my wooden coz i m so nervous.i feel better after a little chat. at least i dun feel any emberasement at all. I think we should have a better chat and shopping later .
i will waiting for shop with u at Megabox. hehe

I feel suprise is she had asked me whether i remembered this court or not. OF COZ! she accompanied me to go there and gave him that paper bag. and we both pointing at the spot we seat. tats touched !

About the game , Jesus. i didnt concentrate onto it. I even didnt watch bf's performance. .. coach's teaching ( she look quite Ying lei ) and then supper after the game . and i reached home @ 2:00AM..oh my god...
but i know i deserve to go there. coz it s the bf's first game since mumbai trip. ( 6weeks already ) and i can meet my buddy

......
Thurs 21.06.07
met my Poly uni. buddy Joey in final. sorry for ditched last week .. >.<
Sun Po went to play Tarot card i asked about My career and bf's career .

Sha: My senior had already recognize my performance and ability meanwhile i can learn wat i want. However, i feel the prospect or the career path is not clear ( ABSOLUTELY !!) PLUS I cant get what i deserve. So my involvement will getting lower and wanna leave in this 6-9months. He told me i will change my job. but i need to change my job TWICE and get the job I want in final. good salary and i can learned ( However, I need to change my job in a very short span of time like 3months ..Oh) He said i will change to other industry after current one, after that i will quit quickly and finally i will going back to the industry I belong to.. mmm....

Let's see ..time can prove it.

Joey: rmb, u had promised Thur is the last day to talk about that jerk ans cry for that jerk.. cheer up!!

....
Fri. 22.06.07
have a very very nice chat on msn with my sis during working hour..hehe.
Glad that bald guy wanna make the promise to u . I m really envy but i can tell, u need to "ai" even after that. And i think Jun 2008, I have to be there coz it is the Ma's family Important issue. England again!!!!!
She knew my story too " Oh, i still rmb that sweet tender kiss " wahahaha.. gig die gloria.

Breakfast : 1egg + 2sausage + a glass of milk + bring him to work = good gf..not gf, is WIFE.. ( i will do that for my future husband of coz )
PLUS she gave me a very funny " What?" gif. wahahha.. it lightened me up all day

Fri night. Bf need to work till 10sth.
Muel dine with me and accompany me to wait my bf. He is the Punk Rock & Permissive guy. Wake up ! u still in ur beautiful fantasy world.
Dinner after and going to central and pick him up. and i bought him the Dou Sa Bei ..give a big hug to him of coz.

he worked so hard these few weeks already.. Big Hug and Big kisssses....

抱抱抱抱抱抱抱抱BBBBBBB, BB想抱ARB

No comments: