Friday, June 29

apa grad. ceremony 27.06

28-06-07 / APA grad. ceremony

back APA to visit my schoolmate's art pieces. :)
tats a very nice night cuz i didnt meet my pal for ages. felt so great and it remind me the old days in APA. harsh days nights with less than 4hours to sleep every nights. but its s very good place to explore and learn, with very great schoolmates and mentor..

Meanwhile this night, my DC start to try 2 lens from Simpson. woo, it reli can take a better pic. but it costs hkd3000 each, tats costy...mmm..
But the bad thing is theres a len which can do a very SUPER-wide angle photo, so whom stand near the rear will become fat...>.<

After the grad. ceremony , we 10ppl went to Dai Pai Dong at Prince Edward. yummy and cheap.. and i felt so happy cuz it seems like i m going back to school again...horray....

and i felt happy is i can get all my pals's msn and mobile no. :)

No comments: