Monday, June 4

Little Indian is Back. its good to be back ~!!

3rdJune was a big day to me. i wake up at six thirty when my cell had received his sms in Mumbai Airport.
wake up officially when i received Aunt's sms on ten thirty.
About twelve, i received his sms when the flight had stop over Bangkok.

he told me we would meet in several hours later.
my hand didnt being holded by anyone for 3 weeks already. My lips didnt being kissed by anyone for 3weeks already.
about one, i start on the way to airport. to welcome him home.

3:20pm CX750 from Mumbai to Honkong.at Arrival Hall B, i chew my gum, stand in the middle row. i m thinking how to make a little surprise.
3:50pm. i saw theres a tall big Black T-shirt guy with a Lovely hairstyle coming out from the gate. When i wanna look at his face clearly, my cell rang. Thats my bb's phone no.wanna pick up his call but the ring stopped.
I raised up my head again.He saw me..smiled shyly.. its him. that tall big black t-shirt guy

i really cant expected wat will i do when i saw him. i guess he juz smile at me and doing nothing. But..I knew he missed me ..cuz he hugged me softly:)
after tat, i juz like those Koalas, holded his arm tightly and dun let him go away :)

wake up with him this morning.
i like the warm feeling. i like he playing my arms and my back when we are watching TV together. i like having the breakfast with him on the table this morning. i like smiling at him when i having the fishball.i like hugging him to sleep. i like his on-board wearing style: Blk T-shirt + Basketball Short+ Blue Slipper =p. i like his left leg putting on my legs when he is going to sleep. i like watching his forehead when he is sleeping. i like rubbing his tummy. i like his smile when he saw me in the airport. I like his smiles and he asked ' Dim Gai Gei ?' when i say i luv u to him. i like he is holding my right hand during on the way to central even the bus is terribly hot.I like him holding my hands when we crossed the road under IFC building. I like watching his sweat drops continuously from his hair down to his neck.
i like my title.
i like my title especially when he called it.

3weeks . time flies.
and its 1.5 years too. time flies too.
i really believe it is our greatest gift of our 1.5yr anniversary. I know it affect our relationship
to be sweeter.


i miss him already.

No comments: