Wednesday, May 31

dinner*bowling*karaoke @ Tuen Ng Festival Eve & Tuen Ng Festival day


with *Ryan*Windy*Leon*Lilian*Kirk*Rebecca*her bf (dun remember his name sorry~)
had a great dinner at cwb....cheap but delicious...my scotland beef steak... yummy..


after our lovely dinner, we went bowling.it s FUN..uno, i haven't play this games for almost 7-8 years and i admit that i m really weak on this game.. ( u can see my humiliating score in belows )
leon told me i should let my arm relaxed..but it s really hard for me..sigh..

hey, ladies n gentlemen, just give me some time. only i need is practice, i can do it, believe me ..hehhe

karaoke after the bowling..(such a tight schedule ).sorry that Leon, Rebecca and her guy can't join, it must be more fun if they can~~~

5 of us drank 2 bottle of Baileys ( I LUV IT MOST) and 1 bottle of Chivas. its seems i will get drunk.But the weird thing is - I DIDN'T, and I didn't feel dizzy as well~~~lol

And it s long time i haven't played till sunrrise.......when we came out from the karaoke, its 6 already....i felt myself energetic still ..hohoho...
really had a great time~ i m really looking forward to hang out with you guys.. i luv that....xxx

BUT, when i just lain on my lovely bed at 630am, my body just like broken into numerous tiny pieces ( it s really a sign to prove i m getting older.sigh.....)
In fact, i know i should not do that, since my body's problem, and i havent sleep enough for past few nightss...( i notice that when he phone me at 640am sorry )

and then i slept like the dead until he phone me....it s about 3:00pm

  • I have missed the art exhibition with twinzen
  • i ditch mesodo - since i said i will go to APA to give her a hand...sorry, my lady~
But, thank you for his coming today, it s sweet that i can have a tasty hot coffee and a cake to be my breakfast / lunch.
u know what, it s great still we can just lying on the bed and watch the movie. what a cozy and lovely holiday. ^_^
i can go nowhere n sleep whole day , playing computer, playing with doggie, do sport, art gallery, cafe, movie, HMV.....

pls don't misjudge me by using the first few paragraphs~ apart from alcoholic gal, i can be a healthy gal also

oh, healthy sha, it almost 2:00am, let s go to sleep....goodnight~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»