Monday, May 8

after chaos.

Aunt had invited me to her bday dinner yesterday night. I m really love to even though my mood is rather low.
As a matter of fact, i m glad i went to the dinner since it will lower the mood more rapidly if i stay at home alone.

it s sweet that Aunt knew my worries. She told me about the atmosphere, and told some examples which is workable even though it s harsh. It made me feel better.
He is not a talkative person, so i really don't know the exact situation. And after the dinner, i seems know more about it.
It s a hard decision to make which affect his future indeed. Sorry that i made his burden even heavier. U know, i can't control my adverse feeling when i m low , it just haunting me all night.

But, i know i need to get out from this situation.
i convince myself not to think too much, all i can do is waiting for his final decision.

"Believe in Sha, she can make it . " Sha told Sha. -

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»