Friday, September 14

Seoul Trip 9Sept - 12Sept

Back from Seoul trip .wat a relaxing trip..hehe

This is the forth trip to be with b’s family: Beijing.Bangkok. shanghai...and Seoul this time :)


Korea definitely not the place I like. things I know about Korea is Taekwondo. Laneige, KimChi and Rain
Some people say there s a shopping paradise but ..mm...i m reli doubt about that. High price with bad quality.so I didnt spend much on this trip....juz several hundreds for these 4 days(but its excluded meal fee of cuz.. Aunt pay it for me ..thx )
However, i like this trip quite much. feel quite relaxing and peaceful.

I tried alot of Kimchi and grilled pork during this trip...mm.. definitely it s not good for the health, i was sick in the first 2 days. But i reli need to recommend the Ginseng Chicken :) tats reli cool. keep sweating during the meal...after that, my cold was gone :DD

Realized that Korean boys are quite good-looking with better body shape even get married. Korean gal is not pretty as I think, but they are taller and with a good body shape.i juz like the dwarf there (esp. when b is standing next to me ). but that is a funny thing is when i m keep eye-candying on the street. Several korean gals come to me and ask me to take the photo.i guess it s some fashion magazine street-shooting sth......hopefully i left Korea already...:)

we played, we took lots of photos ( totally i took abt 450pcs ), tried traditional korean costumes, we even pretended those Korean Soap Opera’s actor pose :)


WILL BE BUSY IN THESE FEW DAYS TO BE CONTINUE VERY SOON

No comments: