Thursday, July 12

love letter

Something had bothered me for few days, or even longer.
Finally I had told wat made me upset.
Thank you for wat you say to me.

He let me know he will do tat for me becoz of my unhappiness. This is a big issue to him already He tried to solve the problem promptly.


He is the one who treasure me all the time
He will washing my hair & brushing my teeth. he willl helping to dry my wet hair up. He will making the bed for me, He will getting my slipper on the floor before I take off my shoes. He will holding my hands even he is sleeping. He will wake up when I awake during the mid-night ( though, he will sleep right away ). He will playing Virtual tennis with me before our meal. He will be my personal model to take every shots from morning till mid-night. He will hugging me if I want it even the weather is hot. He will holding me and bouncing together. He will not leave me when I m in the temper.

He will let me to do his hair. He will let me to mess his desk. He will let me to try a newly bought massage bar on his whole body. He will let me to try coke-lite+ice. He will let me hiding my lovely private place . He will let me do some stupid stuff and to make both of us laugh together.


The things he did to me went beyond what I had expected.
so
I will love him go beyond imagination
without stop *

hon. ur words made me cry last night.
tat is happy tear


No comments: