Tuesday, July 17

15.Jul /Summer Boat trip



i got the first boat trip in this year. wahahaha..
same location *same time* same jet with the same chef.
same tomato appetizer + yummy steak + Jackson's white wine + grilled shrimp. But we got giant strawberries this time.
Windy & Kenny can't make it. but Lilian can join this time, Avis' frds is different from the last time, they are much funnier and nicer.
Weather is hotter so i juz sunbathed for less than 1hr , but i m much tanned this time
I played other water sports instead of wakebroad this time. but my arms and back hurts badly. and still feel exhausted now.. sigh...
I got MY 400D instead of Muel 350D, however i took less photos this time.
Ar B and I still like the same. he still helping me to get the food i want, bringing me my camera and beach-boy-smile to me all the time.
sweet sweet photos again*

wat a great boat trip !
However i can't get the shark fin for aunt's dinner..mmm :D


No comments: