Thursday, August 3

Enclosed pls find the Love Letter

Dear my dearest,

Back from Bangkok/Pattaya 5-days trip,
those sweet memoriesss still running inside my head.

you awake in sudden during the mid-night and searched for me on the bed,grabbed me close to your body, hugged me tightly and then you just fell aslept again....it is soooooo sweet..

i feel like being adored even i m sleeping

i like being hugged in the water, had fun on the beach, I remember you just put me On your back, and walk to the way I want to and thrown me into the water. your warmth transmit to my body.

My heart was warmed

when you told me " hey, zip up your bag ar!" I feel so happy, u know, i m the big-head-shrimp ma...

we had a good time at the Pattaya Hotel, that balcony is such a lovely place, we had Lay's Chips and chatted till 300am. i still remember you fell asleep on that bench in the morning..hhehe.
When we went out and planned to have a drink in Pattaya the sin city at night. you grab my hand tightly, I dont feel fear anymore lu.

when we went Siam Night Bazaar by ourselves, we tried to bargain all the time, and we counted every single bucks we had. I like that feeling (but i dun know why , hehe)

That song you gave before was played on the TV in sudden when we played poker with Aunt and Uncle. I still remember that you looked at me and smile shyly. Sssoooo sweet....

you know what, it is a such a lovely trip and i love it most. Compare with Beijing trip, i think this is far far better. ( although Beijing trip is superb already) , it is sweeter, happier, and we start to have common eating habit, sleeping habit....And we still not have any argument during the trip, Perfect Match ?! hehe

But the sad thing is , i m getting used to sleep by your side ....i feel sad when i m lying on my bed alone during the midnight. Hon, be faithful as i told you before. Everything can be possible. ( You see, your sun-and-beach dream had come true already....hehhe)

Our sweet sweet period prolong.......

ai ya, ho miss you tim, dim ho ar?
i miss the smile and kisses when you finished the Bday present Treasure Hunt.....
Ngor Oi Nei.

with kixxxxxxx
Sha

No comments: