Monday, July 10

marathon phonecallzzz...

Had a several phonecalls tonight

1st Phone call -
had a deep / intense tel. conversation (about 2.5hrs) with windy baby. we talked so many stuffs. i didn't tell her about my love affairs before since the situation is weird. but after one topic ( i dun remember what this is) i just start trying to say the things out which make me confused and upset.
she told me what she saw and what she feels...i feel better after that. most confusion seems clear out , and i start to figure myself out...
u know what, i think i m good in speaking my feeling out with my bf. However, it;s doesn't. when i get any severe conversion, i think" oh, what a pity, why you do that?! u must be (blahblahblah), it is useless to ask you about that....u must tell me what u think if u want to " All the adverse things will accumulate deep in my heart, it will exploded when i can't bear it. You may say i m a stubborn gal, i dun want to ask. however, i knew it is unfair to him.(in fact, i do like windy 's character, she will juz try to ask straightly until she can get the answer )
*after the talk, i hv learned sth, i should ask and not juz to guess.

thanks windy, u really make me feel better after this call, and i do really like you say your stuff to me also. ^_^ i m glad to be your listener..

2nd Phone Call -
had a conversation with my bf (about 2 hours), i had told him what i m thinking. i feel a lot better..
thank you for listen my murmur, and pls try to forgive my attitute. i knew i should trust the words u tell me And it s really sweet that he told me what he think about the coming England trip, i m touched.

( i will bring him to the harbour in Liverpool, i swear )
* after this talk, i hv learned sth , to speak out and trust

3nd Phone Call -
had a conversation with my old schoolmate Anthony ( 1.5hrs) i knew this guy for almost 8years.

we talked lots of stuff too, and we talked sth which related to Jean.
In fact, Jean is one of my best best best friend, since i knew this gal for almost 12years.

We share our feeling, our youngster life, even share my bed....lol.... i feel regret that i didn't pick up her phone callsss in these years( and i will try to improve that , my mobile isn't sucks ) and i think we seems far apart

she juz come to my place last sat. she closed her heart, and dont tell me what she think exactly, she juz say some moliu things to me...after the talk with anthony, i realize that my little JeanJean had changed. And Anthony said what he thought about love affair, " Give and Take is a basic mechanism to make it work" He said.
* after this talk, i have learned sth - Give n take, but not to calculate whether it s balanced or not. And i should treasure my old friends.......
2.5hr + 2hr + 1.5hr = 6hrs....oh..my mobile bill....sucks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»