Friday, November 30

sun po again

The feeling and the future of my current job :
1st Emperor (+) 2nd Empress (- ) 3rd I dun rmb..hoho

When you start ur current job, You had quite high expectation towards this, maybe you are looking for higher pay or more experience you can get or maybe u want to get more satisfaction from that. And now, I think you start to doubt you are capable or not. Or suitable or not… and so you are doubting the future and its prospect
Moveover, you still can’t devoted in and love your job. Longer you stay, ur working mood will keep lowering


About the new job:
dun rmb what cards I get.

You will very easy to get into it. The job is so easy for you to handle, about the job duty or the colleagues’s relationship. You can handle it so well. And you can get the appreciation from ur senior/boss in a very short period of time. Get satifaction and happiness Tats why you will keep enjoying the job.
Meanwhile, in the first half year, you will get more knowledge and experience that you are looking for. You can learn a lot.


So compare with these 2 job, the new one should better for u

If I really take the new job, whats about my career future ?
The first card is Wheel of Fortune ( +) and 2nd is Death (+)

The tarot card only can show maximum 3 years issue. As the card show, you will leave your job in 1.5year or even earlier. Death means you will ended the job straightly. But its not becoz of any hateness about that job. The card show you quit becoz u will get a better one.

If I take this job ( cuz the nature is totally different from my current one ), will it affect the relationship with my boyfriend ?
1st : I dun remember as well 2nd : Hanged Man (+)

The job will lower the time you guys to stay together compare with your current job. But as the card said the relationship will become better and better. Cuz the card is Hanged Man, that is a man was tighten up but rope, which means you guys will entangled each others much more closely and tightly.
( ‘ what should I need to do to tighten the relationship ?’ I asked. ) mm..I can’t tell. Cuz I can see the result only..mm. but thru the card, I guess maybe you guys will treasure the time to spend together, or you guys had done a great achievement for the relationship to overcome the problem so that’s why it is not a problem anymore. But I can see is the job will not worsening the relationship, on the contrary, its good for you guys.

No comments: