Thursday, November 15

goddamn PC. goddamn LCD monitor & my dear goddamn Printer


mm.. really really want to write down about my new job.
today is my 4th working day..mm.. not bad but its not very nice one to me...

my title changed to Color designer in garment, actually i deal with color and pattern all day long.work with ALL british people, they all are nice. but somehow i feel much alone cuz not many chinese nearby. I seems working in UK now...i didnt need to say chinese from 9 to 7 at least...
Environment is definitely cool with different kind of music playing in the office...but the biggest disadvantage i only got a PC with 1GB ram...

today, i suffered from some colours...
'pls do the re-coloring, the red can be a little bit darker, the orange is too grey, pls make it warmer, the red stripes had been pop-up now, try to make it a bit orange , make it more subtle... oh, this grey is too grey, too bluish.....

I did that for the whole morning, the color i print on that Canon Printer and the color I look on my ViewSonic 23' LCD are TOTALLY different.
Keep amending, Keep concentrating onto the color change ..the colours are still not in the way. Finally I asked for my head grabby 's comment.
she click in the color wheel for once, print it out. and THAT IS... gosh...

around 4ish, headache start....wtf...
at 6sth, Fashion designer Julia come to give me the comment, meanwhile, her mind keep changing.
' can you change it to plum color..oh, can you give me one more..Olive pls........ '


tomorrow... i need to do that again cuz my tasks still not finish yet...what a GREATgreat challenge...COOL .

DEAD TIRED


p.s. color picker in Photoshop is my buddy...
p.s.ii.. color pallette in here still when i wanna choose font's color...SIGH

No comments: