Saturday, February 3

09*23

1:00 a.m.

my fri. night time was spent inside the office.

working for 100 styles sketches.
*handshake * wanna puke


yeah, u guess it right, that mcdonald's bun is my dinner.

and now, i just home for 1 hrs. worked for 14hrs today.
but my task still not complete...

*need wake up at 4:30am tomorrow, i dun wanna my weekend had been spoiled ...

goodnight. see u on 4:30am
p.s. i was well prepared to go carnival tonight..sport shoes, camera ...however...>.< ----------------

7:02a.m.

good morning.
my mood is rather good even i wake up at 5:00a.m
starting my forth sketches. the pace is okay
bjork's pagan poetry really wake me up

3 comments:

erichan said...

Hello, the 903 widget so nice, where can d/l??

erichan said...

hihi, that's very easy to add music, just add html code to template, here's ref.: http://topmuzik.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&type=&topic_id=985&forum=20

btw where's d/l the 903 widget??

Unknown said...

thanks for your info ^^

that widget call videotuner. you can find it at mac website

you can enjoy radio show then when you just enter the radio's link..