Sunday, November 5

sat. & sun.

joined grandma's birthday dinner yesterday night. i had seen lots of relatives at the venue... i saw my cousin's son ( i didnt know how to call him. ) u know, i can't recognize him coz in my memory he is juz a little boy. but its totally different.....he is taller, humorous, considerate ....
when i saw him....it is the sign of getting old...
and how lucky my cousin is..had this lovely son..

and i have chatted with my bro during the whole dinner
i think any choice is good for him....just stick on ur decision and live on

p.s. wish my grandma getting healthier and happier all the time


stay at home all day long..

tidy up my room ... rent a very boring korean movie .. i fell asleep twice during the movie.......
watched my favourite tv programme - globe trekker..
watched the tv news tonight..about taiwanese president chen and his first lady 's corruption stuff...
i just wondering why he and his wife still do that even they are rich already...


as that critic guy said.....it is so tempting when they know they can get that money easily. but
it is not the season to do that cuz his is the main idol in that country...how can he do tat...

i think he must be banish ..




and now...i am watching the japanese soap opera vcd 一公斤眼淚 (thx, my bro), 3rd episole
i luv sad movie indeed..... cry is a kind of release......

"our life is sooo fragile that u cant expect, cherish all things around. "

我沒有
控制不到
很無奈

No comments: