Tuesday, November 7

letter to my warrior

Dear my brave warrior,

I knew the war is fierce. I m sorry that i cant go into the battlefield with u. I m sorry that i can do nothing
but now i m just stand by your side , support you all the time, no matter what.
i know my warrior is fighting for me... i know that....i know that...
But i just dun want you feeling bad and getting hurt during this battle.
I m fine, really fine.. I still can cheer u up...dun worry , i m always yours, ur little princess

Be brave and optimistic.
Lets defend that altogether, and contribute the future
we can taste the sweetness of the triumph ...

with lots of luv and kiss,
ur sha

(aiya... i m so naughty, there s a joke beneath, just highlight it ... it seems destroy this poetic things tim)

( but this is a kind of cheer-up also, hehe )
My warrior, 5d eat more red mushrooms (not blk one ar..u will get poison ga ha)sin la ( mushroom same as Mario that Nintendo game), u can have high combat effectiveness when u getting fatter, nonono, bigger...ga la.....eat dou d eat dou d.....

No comments: