Friday, May 22

i lost my wallet ?!

8:50am - i m on the bus stop , waiting for the bus to work, i m fishing my wallet from my bag but i can find nothing, so i went back to my place.
however i cant find my red wallet. ' i looked around my table, the floor and the sitting room but nothing....
i m terribly worried...

i went back to my mom's house and ask for $500 and head back to office by taxi.
actually i was worried the wallet was dropped inside the taxi last night after dinner. so i m trying to call the lost & found , and also i do suspend all my credit cards, ATM cards....

the thing what i was thinking is - sigh. that was my favourite wallet. what should i get for my next one ???????


when i arrive office, i called my mom and ask her to fish my home again
after 15mins, they found it..... inside one of my grandma's bag.
the bag is natually black, she seldom use it. when my mom and dad open it and saw my wallet , they found theres no any money there.
but my mom knows i must got some money there so they search again.
and finally she hide the money in other bag with pin tucks in the opening.....................-_-"


' oh , thats why she was very happy and didnt ask for money this morning during breakfast , cuz she got the money from 'other' sources ' dad teased.


anyway, my wallet's here
and i wanna tell u all is, i m not that big head shrimp ......

No comments: