Sunday, December 14

what a lovely LAST duty flight :(

wat a ...

best western hotel @ seoul

I have to say is i calculated everything but its really means nothing finally.

The flight to LA is smooth.
and during LA, i read quite alot of the book life of pi. meanwhile, i went to palm spring the outlet, santa monica (but its not much interesting as i assumed), i got a very heavy american food as my dinner but the buffalo wings are definitely good. I went to manhattan beach mall again but surprisingly i spend alot on victoria secret..LOL....

Everything seems nice and smooth
but my returning flight is ..eh....sighhhh....

passengers is normal except one family is totally demanding and picky. however i really dun like those zi jei, they are absolutely disgusting and fake.
and the worst thing of this flight is, DIVERSION. I m staying in Seoul now, its good that i have around $1300 for the allowance and i can have kimchi and bim-bim-bar. But my sunday's plan gone and the most important is my new job starting day had been altered cuz at this moment i m still not sure whether i can leave tonight.

the worst case is i have to stay here tonight and then operating back tomorrow.
but of cuz i do pray for myself being PX back HK tonight.


will let u guys know about it later

fingercross
xx

No comments: