Wednesday, December 3

decision for my last flt

its in the early morning again, and of cuz, the reason is standby!!!!
7am till 5pm today, uhh..i feel like... myself as the prisoner -_-"
luckily, one buddy Andrew also got the same standby block as me, LOL...at least i got someone to talk to in this early morning :)
uno, i m starting my last flt plan..actually i do like the original one but i m really doubt i can work still if i arrive HK back from LA on Dec14

And now i got some response, which one is the best for my last flight lei ?
1. 9th - 13st CX882 Los Angeles
2. 9th - 13st CX827 Toronto
3. 9th - 13st CX683 Direct Bombay

LA, its good place of cuz since i never been Santa Monica ( as i heard, its shopping paradise ) i can shop during this sales period , but it may cause me the jetlag tim...hmm..i m thinking to sleep follow by HK time zone. however, is it possible ?

Toronto, definitely i wanna be there cuz i still didn't have that chance ( though sud be nothing special to do ), money is lesser but maybe i really can give up my day time and sleep.....

Bombay, no any jetlag, its cool, but nothing to do especially this terror time, what i can do is stay at the hotel room..but you can earn alot and didn't spend, meanwhile i can buy a custom-fit leather biker jacket

what sud i pick ?

No comments: