Wednesday, March 26

Lost sleep in Vancouver .

its almost 6am in Vancouver.
after my family call, i can't sleep starting from 4:00am. I watched some boring TV programme, reading book but i still can't sleep again, so ..i m in the crew lounge, no one is here, so i can use the computer whenever i want.
this flight is quite nice, with an easy-going senior, great crews, so time flies faster and easier in those 11hours. I hope tmr flight will be the same :)
this Vancouver trip is really fantastic, i met the crews who want to ski together , so we went there on the 2nd day.

we went Grouse Mountain in Night pass finally. the ticket + lift + Rental is only around CAD$90 , its lower than we expectedwe get the boot, my groofy snowboard, jacket and pant. but i swear i will get my own jacket and pants next time cuz those jacket and pants are smelly..in fact, its the first time to play snowboard ( i try ski before ) since for me skiing is not easy , i can't control my legs easily especially on those slippy area

the snow is not that nice, thats means the snow maybe very hard or even turn to ice, so we just like felling down on the wooden floor instead of snow. and you can imagine how painful it was.
Sonya, Lawrence's frd, she taught us the basic of snowbroad, she is reallly nice :) i start to realize what she talk about , so after 30times felling down, i start know know the wisdom of the basic. I can go downslope when the snowboard in horizontal mode ( when the board turn to be vertical , the speed is reallly scary)
we played for 5 hours and till it closed ( at 10:40pm) , u know, during night, its only -5'C. its really freezing and we saw the snow :) just wishing he was by my side, hugging me and give me some warmth. after 1 hour driving, we went to have HK style food , i think its really good taste ( or maybe we are sooo hungry ) esp that lemon chicken..hehe
we talked till one sth midnight and she drive us back to hotel.before sleep , as sonya's suggestion, i took aspirin before sleep cuz the aches allover my body >.<>
..mm..but the bad thing i done is, i ditch Dave cuz i sleep over till 4:00pm ...i m sorryyyyy
hey i start sleepy again, thanks god. i will try to get few hours sleep and will go Arts gallery along tmr :) its adventure tmr again.. hehe

p.s. will upload the pics when i back HK on friday :)

No comments: