Thursday, March 13

6th-10th Hangzhou trip


this is my personal trip after my 3 days deadly exhausting Sydney flight. its the first time to be here, as before, i expect this is a modern city, just like shanghai. however, the scenery is really stunning when i arrive west lake, and this city is still have its own traditional chinese culture and environment. I arrive hotel around 3pm and start hanging around West lake around 7. Listening my ipod and then holding my camera alone, i feel relaxed but kinda lonely cuz maybe the weather...

Hotel Hyatt at my spot and start going right and keep walking, i walked till around 6ish, its turning dark and from an old kind security guard's suggestion, i should heading back to hotel again.
Arrive hotel around 7 and u know, i m the lonely gal again, having McDonald meal inside the hotel ( cuz i reli dun know how to order food from those local restaurant on my own )

swim after the meal alone. After the swim, I met him inside the room finally.
mm..actually i was pissed by his action, he didnt even text me and found out where i m when i arrive hangzhou. no phonecall and text message. and i arrive hotel room. ' i think you are fine cuz i saw ur baggage inside the room, so you are safe ..' sigh...maybe i was being kidnapped along the west lake and even can't notice it...sigh.. all men are careless guys.........

next day it was rainning, i went to starbucks having a hot mocca. and then starting the hotel again, going left and walk...aunt text me when i m on the mid-way. so i head back to hotel by taxi ( i met 2 very good bellboy at sofitel hotel and one very good young taxi driver :) finally i met aunt and uncle , we walk beside the west lake and dinner together...he met us up inside the hotel room. i still pissed as well...

had a big fight of cuz. he asked me why i need to fight with him in hangzhou. but hey mister, you even didnt care where i m, i just like left in a stranger world. he explained he need to work, but i just asked for a single sms and show ur care, anyone had a job and work. He can sit inside the hotel room and internet and didnt care about me.
i worked for few days and then i can having the holiday with him. i just felt like going to hangzhou is my responsibility. i cant feel any appreciation....
he apologized of cuz, its his fault definitely. i hope he really understand how importance it is.
maybe this job reli made me more independent. its really does. thoughts had changed a bit..
thanks for ur reminder, i know i can't stay here for long...

finally, we are fine again. we went to shanghai with aunt and uncle during sunday.
and i think the relationship seems better :) i like lying on his shoulder while he was correcting the test paper . i feel good.
today is thursday , he will coming back on Sat. night . we will meet on Tue, after my london trip

No comments: