Thursday, January 3

splash

left : original right: recolor

'soooo glad that you still not confirm ur mind about that.
I had looking for you for 2 months.
You had a great sense and communication skill, I can talk to u directly, you learned so quickly and u are talented.
It's a shame if you just hide your talent in CX. But it's a shock that your family fully support you and I know its really hard decision..
I think they are just you to be happy .

anyway, I cant made any decision for you. Mm… I m not sure whether we really can reserve the post for you, but I really want to get you back, without probation period.
So you can have a try in CX and u can back any time, I m not sure cuz we still need to post the recruitment ..so we can keep in touch, anyway I really like you and definitely I want you back.

I really hope you dun like Cathay Pacific job '



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.