Wednesday, January 2

Braver and go ahead

i made a decision finally. its such an hard decision.
i had struggled for almost 2 months, every tiny doubts would drive me to stop trying this brand new industry..
my thinking procedures are complicate and messy. just going back and forth, back and forth again..

anyway, my resign letter had been accepted and tmr is my last working day.

it reminds me about 4 years ago, the year which I graduated from university.
A unique institue , HKAPA give me an offer , a diploma in theatre arts . at that moment, i just going to take it without any doubts and questions, some people even my closed friends and family thought that is not a wise decision...

the school life is hard. the classmates maybe just had lesser education than mine, or they may younger than me for few years.. but i think i m just like a new-born baby compared with them cuz i m really green in arts and painting...
this 1 year HKAPA life is the most enjoyable school year in my life.
it change my way of thinking, to enhance my art sense, meet more frds and meet a good mentors

some people think art is just an intanglible thing, its not a skill to earn a living.
some employers also ignore the qualification from APA. and i remember one employer just teased me ' its not related to fashion industry , and ART, what's that for honey ? it is totally useless '

yeah, maybe they are correct if they just focusing on Money, career prospect and Job title.
but I think my decision is absolutely correct, i learned and explored.....

mm. so now..
i should just treat it just like last time :)

but i had realized -
much older i m, more concern i had and then slower decision i made.......
i miss my old times , braver me


p.s. thanks for my lover ,my family and my dear friends... :)

No comments: