Monday, March 19

17th Mar / his big-spending day, my little-spending day

lots of stuff done on last sat.
watched his football game on the early morning. argument about our common value

this is the very first time to argue with this genre. those moms talks + Flag day provoke our argument.

i dun care ur answer or response if u are not special to me.
My thoughts run rapidly that u cant even imagine, it runs thry my blood vessel and adverse feeling will fully filled inside my body in a short span of time.

But i really glad tat we got this kind of talk since it seems a next big step in our relationship. forgive me that my adverse feeling hiden wat u did to the relationship. thx for remind me abt this. i knew u need courage too.
thats what i love.

*after argument, we went to H&M happily ( but we both bought loungewear no mood to shop reli coz it was packed)
*paid the money for the upcoming trip ..keke....sun n beach~
*tried the earphone...Shure e2 sucks!.... Ultimate Ear Metro Fi 2 should be the only choice... HK$680. tats the thing i need to buy next month
*he bought his DC in final, its 16:9 function is reli cool. meanwhile, i tried my dream DC ~ EOS 400D also....woo but it is costy lei at least to spend 7k for it
*we shopped for the bag for his work n bball game..... but i get the cap we BOTH WANT in final, so we can exchange the cap again

He seems not accustomed to a long walk... hehe... long walk ( esp. shopping time ) is the strength for the gal exclusively..hehe.
And we also talked about the saving stuff ( this is our first time to talk abt that too )... alright.... we reli need to spend less on taxi and food....

yau nei hai san bin, ham yu bak choi ya ho ho mei nei

we got some promises ^.^

No comments: