Friday, October 6

04.10. Tarot Night

4th Oct. ( Thur)

went to play Tarot with Windy in sudden. I had asked about my career ( in fact, i do want to try it for my love affairs...but I m scare..so...just leave it...)My career seems very nice as the tarot said. He said my current career is fine and it's suit me. I can learnt alot and work independently ( thats true really ). But since i m sooo independent on my work, so i didnt involve in this company quite much. About the future, he said my paid will getting higher and it can satisfied me....

and then i asked the possiblity of changing my job, he said i have possibility to change my job. He said I will love the next job, BETTER PAID, and getting more SATISFACTION...oh god....i hope thats true. And he told me that i will not change to other field....thats mean , i m still in graphic.......
But about the ex-senior's stuff. He said "No" definitely....oh....
And I had asked about my bf's career...its seems ok...all the things should be fine

After tat, we went to "ma bo cha fong" and having the dinner.. the taste is good...that tomato salad is tasty too, thanks for Windy's recommendation. . And we chatted for 3 hrs till it closed....i love that...although some conversation make me feel sad...it s fine still....

No comments: