Tuesday, December 6

Reply ......

From: ur sister, Gloria (Dec 05, 2005 23:03 HKT)
Hello,u bitch..u alright?ive seen the pic and i am terribly jealous about u two guys..but what the hell is"cirque du soleil"actually???
i feel really bad these few weeks, the stree that i hv can kill me!!friends,boyfriend,college..everyone gives me stress...its a hell that i can decribe to u..
i wanna ask u, has Jackal got a girlfriend?u know we always concern about that for ages..he looks a little bit strange in those pics...haha..
u know Sha, my frined Craig really wanna c u and he always says u ar pretty..blablabla...i am envy!!!
Anyway,leave me a message in my diary if u hv got time, C U!
Gloria,xxx





I am very fine, thank you (and thank you for your word "bitch", hehe)
Cirque du soleil....hmm..its difficult to say , maybe you can join us next time
Stress ? i think all human being suffer from that, so i think u should strive hard to fight against it...
Your bro ? opps...i think so, since he ask me to help him to buy the kinda ( the chocolate egg which got a small toy inside) and help him to collect the "ding dong series". i think he is weird.hehehe...
you know what, dad and mom always said Graig is cute, handsome, funny, wealthy....etc. after they back from england....What did you told them, huh? she said he is good to me.....sigh......

And did you remember the perfume which i ask mom to buy for me ? u know, it is limited edition, and the price is cheap ( since it s about EURO40 in paris perfume shop).......hehhehe

Maybe i will come to Paris in this Lunar New Year (still business trip), we can join in Paris...having the Mussel & champagne under the Tower Effiel to celebrate Lunar New year if you can....hehehe

Phone me if you really feel stressful.....
Heard that there is a snowstorm in Birmingham, so, remember to take more clothes
Send my regards to Ho, John and Auntie's family
And also, i will scan your photo ( with dad & mom) and send to you shortly. ( u know what, the quality of those photos are extremely bad )

Take care and study hard.....!!!

Love, Sha with kixxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

halo bitch again,i know u like this word,dont u?so i use it again,haha~~
Probably Jackal is still gay,so he wanna keep those silly toys thingy,haha..plx dont let him know that i said that~!!
haha...i am glad mum and dad are happy with my friend,he is really nice guy, we always have good fun and he knows a lot of chinese swear words, and his pronounciation is not bad as well, now, he always calls me "POK GAI" or (Smelly pussy--in chinese), haha..he is our happy bean!
Yup, there was a snow storm in here, it was really horrible, but i loved it cos its so nice, u can c some new pics in my diary..the snow in last year was just a little bit, this yaer is terribly heavy, when it was snowing, my BF and me were in college, we had a snow battle with some french friends..thats brilliant!
Today i feel much better, the stress is inside my heart, but now it trys to release..i hope one day, it will go away...However, at the same time, i know i brought the stress by my myself...for me, its worthy!
HAHA....y the quality of pis is bad?but anyway, i am looking forward to c those pics..!
thats a fabulous idea that we can meet in Paris and have couple of wine(i prefer white wine), look at the wonderful view..but i dont underdstand whats "Lunar"new yaer??does it mean new year eve or something???Whatever, if u really come, tell, i think thats not a difficult job for me to book a ticket to go to paris from birmingham, my french friends always do that, they go back to france very often(nearly once or twice per month).
Its nice to talk to you..reply me anytime u can!
Love,Gloria
xxx