Tuesday, February 10

yoga life, wifi life, work life, wat a busy life :)

its time to update my life .
and now i can lying on my bed and typing my blog, it really cool. it seems really good to get one new laptop for leisure :)

life becoming more stable, staying insie the office at least for almost 10hours. however, i think i m being productive again.
and now i can arrange my time much easier after grounded. so i just joinned a yoga class, 2 days a week, i can stress out and do some sports meanwhile i can meet up my buddies at the same time. LOL


work life is busy, but its perfect to me cuz it busied till 6:20pm ONLY. colleagues are good and friendly, salary is rather good with better prospect. so now i hope i can work here for longer time. i can feel i can develop my career here


love life is better after i grounded as well, i do enjoy every weekend to spend time with him, but i will not feel upset or eneasy when he cant stay with me and i still can enjoy myself or with buddies. Its a good thing which i learned thru my crew life :)


i love my busy life, with family, lover, buddies and some leisure activities :)))))
i got the balance now, hhhhooooooorrrraaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy



p.s. job is not easy, however i will have a chance to london as business trip on april again :) wakaka, topshop & primark, i m coming for u

No comments: