Monday, January 19

funny weekend.


Havent got this kind of activities during weekend for long :)

having a great dinner at peninsula with my colleagues, its a really good experience, we all having loads of dessert , especially those home-made ice-cream, yummy...
after that, i went to have a good drink with Faye and her funny buddies till quite late, its a good bar, nice environment.. and of cuz i just drank some..

my sat. is good as well, shopping with windy , then dinner and then 2 of us go to drink with Isabel and Faye AGAIN. Jeff's place look superb after renovation, I love 70s feeling with nice songs.
we talked a lot and a lot, sharing infomation and tackle the problem we faced .

I love my buddies xxxxx
I love girls talk, keep on going :)
and wish you gals happy forever


p.s. 3ppl said i look like Lam Hei Lui in a day. it seems nice :)

No comments: