Wednesday, June 18

Controllable / Uncontrollable

My mood still dropping..
i know what should I do and what should I behave
but i do miss it.

i feel so lonely when I got a suite room in dubai.
why they give me such a big room? i dun want it actually.
i feel bad when the plane start to decend, suddenly i m thinking his voice, the soft voice named me bb.


i went to water park with crews today but i still can't into it.
I laugh i enjoy the place but when I return to a lonely place, sadness come quicker than usual

' when u start plugging the earphone immediately when you get on the crew bus, i know u got something wrong ' one crew Maggie told me.


tonight i really want to send a text.
finally i controlled it

but once when i can control my finger not to type any text, my tears just falling from my face.
useless sha.

No comments: