Thursday, December 28

hippies?!

5 little ladies gathering again , luv that most
this time our main topic is - Financial Status.

i didn't realise my spending habit before until my first tax's bill had been revealed....sigh...no allowance....
( why all people tell me the first tax payment should be jus few hundreds , huh ?)
so this month, i will suffer from Student loan + Tax in the same time.

they told me that ppl with just 10k monthly salary still save up some money in the bank.
how about sha that bloody big-spender ? nothing left even the salary much more than 10k


4 ladies keep saying my spending pattern is abnormal......
my concept is - if i need to buy something new, it is the best one (for me at least) . if it s not, i would like to stick into this old position.

janjan told me that is the Hippie's thoughts .... umm...

ALL dinner at proper restaurants, no cha chang teng * clothes * electronics still * drinks * TAXI to work * Mobile bill - HKD1000 /mth.

alright, i will control now....... (at least no more taxi to work and mobile fee loads )

I NEED TO SAVE UP THE MONEY for March & April

No comments: