Tuesday, April 5

Gathering - Jan. Eva & Floria

Happy Birthday , Floria
Have a gathering with eva, floria and jan yesterday, since we don't need to work today it is a lovely gathering. We talk, laugh and drink.
We talked about the feeling of being a working lady …stay inside the office all day long , the belly seems bigger and bigger, the life is meaningless at all.
When the meaningless life end? Oh, I can’t imagine….
Uno, in my point of view, I believe my own daily life start after I leave the office. If OT occurred, then my time reduced, this feeling is bad since OT is necessary in this critical moment of my company. Then, some friends of mine told me we should enjoy our career…. I am striving hard to this.
It is frustrated – working seems like the major component in modern people’s life.

And after Eva and Floria left…then went to the other bar and have a drink (with jan). We talked about the happening in Year One, it should be remembered even something is bad.
I love the chat. It reminds me a lot.

No comments: