Tuesday, January 9

*2007/01/08 - 09 Office Moved. completed.

canton road toy house -> china h.k. city
packing, moving, unpacking.
moving my huge computer on my own ( but samuel do really help me a lot , thx)

freakly exhausted. really need to use my hands to move my legs. my shoulder pain.
my skin sensitive problem happened becoz of dusts and bloody wind bleeze.
sucks... i should be crossed my hands and sit still....waiting for those crews...

"hey, you should tell your boss you even can't cook anything, washing those dishes...it s doesn't make sense to move that huge computer " dad inched me.
"oh, sharon, these few days must be the harddest days for you, you are such an siu siu jei" one colleague said to me. ........

i m not that siu siu jei.
jeans and sport shoes, squeeze all my energy out today. (but i just work as assistant )
i didnt cook, but its doesnt mean i can't do that. hmm.. lack of experience solely
believe me, i can be a good chef in future (Chef? dun be silly, you even can't make a simple dishes now)


i didnt have enough physical strength , but i can do more than u could imagine in intellectual way.
Be Aristotle, not Hercules. We are in the different way.
farewell.


p.s. walking thru the park in the morning, bird sings ; enjoy the sea bleeze every working days; no " hoi fong road"
nice.

No comments: