Monday, January 15

2007-01-14 / low-mood day* HeiHei Nite

my mood keep lowering when all the things are pending. what should i do? what will i do? dinner or not?? damn....I DUN KNOW
and the funniest point is : i can't get the infomation I want becoz of my Low Mood indirectly, sighhhh.....
pretending my mood is okay in front of bf ( but that smart boy can figure it out right away even i m the phone or even MSN). my low mood cant even rescue by that lovely movie - the holiday. ( will try to write sth for them later)
i try not to tell what made me feel sad till 6p.m. he feel innocent....i know that, but jus wanna what i feel. But in fact, i knew i just exaggarated when i feel low.

sorry, hon
i think i should try to think positively first. and u should tell me right away when u know that news. i d love to attend those gathering, wanna be with u all the time. but try to tell me as soon as u can.
all the things would be changed dramatically if u tell me during fri. nite, not sat. morning......

lite dinner after that ( soooorrry windy & kenny..) went Quarry Bay , Kwai Fong.... their basketball match. the play cool even they lost, its worth to go to that remote place and cheer them up.

after that, HeiHei @ LKF with Kenny, Windy, Francis and Simon
didnt go LKF for ages...reached the club @ 2:00am .music is pretty cool, but terribly crowded, i cant stand properly ( thanks kenny those guys protect us all the time)
leave at 4, and reach home at 5. received his sms at 5:30am.....sorry....

2007-01-15.16 / gambling day and nite * sweet morning
start playing mahjong with bf's family after lunch on last sun.
My tw mahjong skill seems getting improved
had a great dinner at his home.( but i was terribly full).. watch TV together....

i didnt expected i would stayed there overnight. my first time.
check email on his computer before we slept, goodnite kisses , listen that 'smyphony' during sleep, wake up together, morning kisses, help him to dry his hair, try the toast he dislike, bus together and read newspaper, breakfast together, holding hands all the time before he reach his office's lobby
it is just a simple daily life, but i luv that simple

i agree ur sms. we just like what you told.......
i found out. thats what i m wishing

No comments: